Periscope is an application that allows users to watch live videos on their devices like smartphones, PCs, laptops, etc. for free. It is a subsidiary of Twitter. Periscope can be used for varied purposes like recording an enthusiastic audience in a cricket match or a concert, or any of your personal experience. Users can also comment on the videos which are shared by individuals at that time and resultantly turn it into an interactive session between the one who is sharing the video and its viewers. This is one of the main reasons why Periscope has become more popular than other video applications.
Steps to Download Periscope Videos:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Periscope video:
- Step 1: Visit the page on which you are streaming the video. You will find the URL of that video in any corner of the page.
- Step 2: Copy that URL of Periscope Video.
- Step 3: Visit our website www.dailyvideodownloader.com and paste the same URL in the URL box provided. This step is very important as it helps to extract the video from the URL so that it can be easily downloaded on your device.
- Step 4: After this is done, click on the ‘download’ button. Our website will download the video for you.
Now, you can enjoy Periscope videos even when you do not have an internet connection.
Key Highlights of Periscope Video:
Features of the Periscope application are as follows:
- 1: You can live stream videos from your personal devices any time you want.
- 2: You can interact with the person who is sharing the video you are watching as well as ‘like’ the video to engage for an interactive and fun experience. These can be done in the chat section. This can be done vice versa as well.
- 3: One more unique feature of Periscope is that it let users search videos location wise. With the help of the map feature of the application, you can get to know the location of the video from where it is broadcast.
- 4: The videos broadcasted on Periscope can be replayed within 24 hours of the broadcast time. The videos get saved in the application for 24 hours.
- 5: Being a subsidiary of Twitter, you can also connect with your Twitter followers and let me know about your Periscope broadcast.
- 6: You can download Periscope video in the application itself as well as from other video downloaders. One such popular Periscope video downloader is www.dailyvideodownloader.com.
Usage of Periscope Application:
Before knowing how to download Periscope videos, it is important to learn using Periscope as well.
- 1: Download the application on your preferred device.
- 2: Once done, make an account of yours and log in either with your Twitter account credentials or mobile number.
- 3: You will find a camera button near the navigation bar which is located towards the bottom of the page.
- 4: After this, you can start broadcasting your video by clicking on the ‘Start Broadcast’ button.
- 5: If you wish to broadcast your videos to some selected people of your choice, then change the settings to ‘private’.
- After all the above-mentioned steps are completed, you can then broadcast your videos to a live audience.
Even you do not have a Periscope account, you can watch Periscope videos, but if you want to broadcast your own, creating an account is mandatory.
Hopefully, this article provides you with a piece of detailed knowledge about the Periscope application as well as the process of downloading its videos. One thing to make sure is that the URL entered is correct. Our website will not be able to function if any invalid URL is entered. Our website is safe and reliable. You can use it as a Periscope video downloader without any hesitation.